Acknowledge CCF in your publications. A recommended acknowledgement is "The computational results reported in this work were performed on the Central Computing Facility of IIIT-Allahabad".
- Himani Mishra, Anindya Bose, Amit Dhar and Sitangshu Bhattacharya, "Exciton-Phonon Coupling and Band-Gap Renormalization in Monolayer WSe2 ", Physical Review B, Vol. 98, pp. 045143(1)-(12), (2018).
- Himani Mishra and Sitangshu Bhattacharya, "Giant exciton-phonon coupling and zero-point renormalization in hexagonal monolayer boron nitride", Physical Review B, Vol. 99, pp. 165201(1)-(11), (2019).
- Himani Mishra and Sitangshu Bhattacharya, "Exciton-driven giant nonlinear overtone signals from buckled hexagonal monolayer GaAs" Phys. Rev. B, 101, 155132 (2020)
- Ratan K Saha, Numerical solution to the time-independent inhomogeneous photoacoustic wave equation using the Born series methods, Journal of the Optical Society of America A, 37(12), 1907-1915, 2020.
- Anuj Kaushik, Avijit Paul and Ratan K Saha, Systematic analysis of frequency dependent differential photoacoustic cross-section data for source size estimation, Journal of the Optical Society of America A, 37(12), 1895-1904, 2020.
- Anuj Kaushik, Phaneendra K Yalavarthy and Ratan K Saha, Convergent Born series improves accuracy of numerical solution of time independent photoacoustic wave equation, Journal of Modern Optics, 67(9), 849-855, 2020.
- Dheeraj Chitara, Richa Anand and B.S. Sanjeev, Molecular crowding and conserved interface interactions of human argonaute protein-miRNA-target mRNA complex, Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/07391102.2020.1800511
- Akhilesh Kumar Maurya and Nidhi Mishra, In silico validation of coumarin derivatives as potential inhibitors against Main Protease, NSP10/NSP16-Methyltransferase, Phosphatase and Endoribonuclease of SARS CoV-2, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/07391102.2020.1808075
- Akhilesh Kumar Maurya, Viswajit Mulpuru and Nidhi Mishra, Discovery of Novel Coumarin Analogs against the α-Glucosidase Protein Target of Diabetes Mellitus: Pharmacophore-Based QSAR, Docking, and Molecular Dynamics Simulation Studies, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1021/acsomega.0c03871
- Neelesh Gupta and Rekha Verma, First-principles study of thermoelectric transport properties in low-buckled monolayer silicene, Physica B: Condensed Matter, Vol. 606,pp. 412715, (2021).
- Anuj Kaushik and Ratan K Saha, Characterization of normal and deformed red blood cells using simulated differential photoacoustic cross-section spectral data, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1088/2399-6528/abebd0
- Ravi Prakash, Divakar Badal, Avijit Paul, Deepak Sonker and Ratan K Saha, Photoacoustic Signal Simulation Using Discrete Particle Approach and Its Application in Tomography, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/TUFFC.2020.3022937
- Miroslav Kolos, Luigi Cigarini, Rekha Verma, František Karlický, and Sitangshu BhattacharyaGiant linear and nonlinear excitonic responses in an atomically thin indirect semiconductor Nitrogen Phosphide, ACS J. Phys. Chem. C, (2021) (in press).