Acknowledge CCF in your publications. A recommended acknowledgement is "The computational results reported in this work were performed on the Central Computing Facility of IIIT-Allahabad".
- Himani Mishra, Anindya Bose, Amit Dhar and Sitangshu Bhattacharya, "Exciton-Phonon Coupling and Band-Gap Renormalization in Monolayer WSe2 ", Physical Review B, Vol. 98, pp. 045143(1)-(12), (2018).
- Himani Mishra and Sitangshu Bhattacharya, "Giant exciton-phonon coupling and zero-point renormalization in hexagonal monolayer boron nitride", Physical Review B, Vol. 99, pp. 165201(1)-(11), (2019).
- Himani Mishra and Sitangshu Bhattacharya, "Exciton-driven giant nonlinear overtone signals from buckled hexagonal monolayer GaAs" Phys. Rev. B, 101, 155132 (2020)
- Ratan K Saha, Numerical solution to the time-independent inhomogeneous photoacoustic wave equation using the Born series methods, Journal of the Optical Society of America A, 37(12), 1907-1915, 2020.
- Anuj Kaushik, Avijit Paul and Ratan K Saha, Systematic analysis of frequency dependent differential photoacoustic cross-section data for source size estimation, Journal of the Optical Society of America A, 37(12), 1895-1904, 2020.
- Anuj Kaushik, Phaneendra K Yalavarthy and Ratan K Saha, Convergent Born series improves accuracy of numerical solution of time independent photoacoustic wave equation, Journal of Modern Optics, 67(9), 849-855, 2020.
- Dheeraj Chitara, Richa Anand and B.S. Sanjeev, Molecular crowding and conserved interface interactions of human argonaute protein-miRNA-target mRNA complex, Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/07391102.2020.1800511
- Akhilesh Kumar Maurya and Nidhi Mishra, In silico validation of coumarin derivatives as potential inhibitors against Main Protease, NSP10/NSP16-Methyltransferase, Phosphatase and Endoribonuclease of SARS CoV-2, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/07391102.2020.1808075
- Akhilesh Kumar Maurya, Viswajit Mulpuru and Nidhi Mishra, Discovery of Novel Coumarin Analogs against the α-Glucosidase Protein Target of Diabetes Mellitus: Pharmacophore-Based QSAR, Docking, and Molecular Dynamics Simulation Studies, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1021/acsomega.0c03871