Acknowledge CCF in your publications. A recommended acknowledgement is "The computational results reported in this work were performed on the Central Computing Facility of IIIT-Allahabad".
- Himani Mishra, Anindya Bose, Amit Dhar and Sitangshu Bhattacharya, "Exciton-Phonon Coupling and Band-Gap Renormalization in Monolayer WSe2 ", Physical Review B, Vol. 98, pp. 045143(1)-(12), (2018).
- Himani Mishra and Sitangshu Bhattacharya, "Giant exciton-phonon coupling and zero-point renormalization in hexagonal monolayer boron nitride", Physical Review B, Vol. 99, pp. 165201(1)-(11), (2019).
- Himani Mishra and Sitangshu Bhattacharya, "Exciton-driven giant nonlinear overtone signals from buckled hexagonal monolayer GaAs" Phys. Rev. B, 101, 155132 (2020)
- Ratan K Saha, Numerical solution to the time-independent inhomogeneous photoacoustic wave equation using the Born series methods, Journal of the Optical Society of America A, 37(12), 1907-1915, 2020.
- Anuj Kaushik, Avijit Paul and Ratan K Saha, Systematic analysis of frequency dependent differential photoacoustic cross-section data for source size estimation, Journal of the Optical Society of America A, 37(12), 1895-1904, 2020.
- Anuj Kaushik, Phaneendra K Yalavarthy and Ratan K Saha, Convergent Born series improves accuracy of numerical solution of time independent photoacoustic wave equation, Journal of Modern Optics, 67(9), 849-855, 2020.
- Dheeraj Chitara, Richa Anand and B.S. Sanjeev, Molecular crowding and conserved interface interactions of human argonaute protein-miRNA-target mRNA complex, Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/07391102.2020.1800511
- Akhilesh Kumar Maurya and Nidhi Mishra, In silico validation of coumarin derivatives as potential inhibitors against Main Protease, NSP10/NSP16-Methyltransferase, Phosphatase and Endoribonuclease of SARS CoV-2, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/07391102.2020.1808075
- Akhilesh Kumar Maurya, Viswajit Mulpuru and Nidhi Mishra, Discovery of Novel Coumarin Analogs against the α-Glucosidase Protein Target of Diabetes Mellitus: Pharmacophore-Based QSAR, Docking, and Molecular Dynamics Simulation Studies, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1021/acsomega.0c03871
- Anuj Kaushik and Ratan K Saha, A numerical solution of phototacoustic wave equation for red blood cell by the Born series methods, JTu1B.19, OSA digital library, 2020. [FiO+LS 2020]
- Neelesh Gupta and Rekha Verma, First-principles study of thermoelectric transport properties in low-buckled monolayer silicene, Physica B: Condensed Matter, Vol. 606,pp. 412715, (2021).
- Anuj Kaushik and Ratan K Saha, Characterization of normal and deformed red blood cells using simulated differential photoacoustic cross-section spectral data, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1088/2399-6528/abebd0
- Ravi Prakash, Divakar Badal, Avijit Paul, Deepak Sonker and Ratan K Saha, Photoacoustic Signal Simulation Using Discrete Particle Approach and Its Application in Tomography, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/TUFFC.2020.3022937
- Miroslav Kolos, Luigi Cigarini, Rekha Verma, František Karlický, and Sitangshu BhattacharyaGiant linear and nonlinear excitonic responses in an atomically thin indirect semiconductor Nitrogen Phosphide, ACS J. Phys. Chem. C, (2021) (in press).
- Anuj Kaushik and Ratan K Saha, Characterization of normal and deformed red blood cells using simulated differential photoacoustic cross-section spectral data, Journal of Physics Communications, 5, 035007, 2021.
- Ratan K Saha, Solving time-independent inhomogeneous optoacoustic wave equation numerically with a modified Green's function approach, The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 149(6), 4039-4048, 2021.
- Anuj Kaushik and Ratan K Saha, Exploring high frequency optoacoustic method for characterization of nanoparticles, Results in Optics, 5, 100139, 2021.
- Panjkaj Warbal and Ratan K Saha, Removal of blurring induced by band-limited transducers and broad laser pulse in photoacoustic tomography, Proc. SPIE 11923, Opto-Acoustic Methods and Applications in Biophotonics V, 1192304, 2021. [doi: 10.1117/12.2615848, ECBO 2021]
- Avijit Paul, Pankaj Warbal, Amtrita Mukherjee, Subhadip Paul and Ratan K Saha, Exploring polynomial based interpolation schemes for photoacoustic tomographic image reconstruction, Biomedical Physics and Engineering Express, 8, 015019, 2022.
- Pankaj Warbal and Ratan K Saha, In silico evaluation of effect of sensor directivity on photoacoustic tomography imaging, Optik - International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, 252, 168305, 2022.
- Ratan K Saha, Predicting optoacoustic spectral behaviour of human erythrocytes, stomatocytes and echinocytes using a modified Green's function method, European Biophysics Journal, 51, 67-76, 2022.
- Pankaj Warbal and Ratan K Saha, Performance comparison of commonly used photoacoustic tomography reconstruction algorithms under various blurring conditions, Journal of Modern Optics, 69(9), 487-501, 2022.